For Sale            To Let
  Location:
  Type:
  Min Price: Max:
  Would you like to receive email alerts for new
listings matching the above search criteria and
a copy of our e-property newsletter?
 
Yes             No  
 
 
Lilford
A stone cottage set on the Lilford Estate, with annex & paddock, in all about 2.50 acres. 

Oundle
Period town house with 3/4 bedrooms & courtyard garden

Pilton

Click here to view properties in Pilton

Pilton is located 3 miles south of Oundle, close to Wadenhoe and Lilford. The village consists of a single street and is detached from the Manor House and St Mary and All Saints Church which are located to the north east of the village.

The Manor House was built in the mid/late 16th Century and early 17th Century for the Tresham family and from 1715 until recently was used as a Rectory.

The village is visited by a mobile grocer, but does not have mains drainage.

Pilton is in the primary school catchment for Aldwincle Trinity C E Primary and the catchment for the Middle School and Prince William School in Oundle.

     
                                                      RESIDENTIAL SALES
DEVELOPMENT
LETTINGS
AUCTIONS
NEWS
 
TRUSTY TIME
REPLICA HANDBAGS
CONTACT US
REPLICA WATCHES  

Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Woodford & Co. All rights reserved. www.dsd-marketing.com | Midlands Marketing Agency